Printing on the DAS Phaser (black-and-white laser printer)
In order to print on the laser printer, you will need your My.UNL ID username and password (the same as your Blackboard login). Please go to https://adactivation.unl.edu/ to activate your active directory account.
- Before printing anything, you must open PaperCut, an application located in the Finder
- Log in using your My.UNL ID username and password
- A little window should pop up, then shrink - this is your current printing account information
- Print the file as you normally would
- After clicking "print" there will be a brief pause and a window stating the file name, number of pages, and cost if you were to pay will come up - you must click OK to have the print go through
Printing on the Epson large-format inkjet printer
Archival inkjet prints up to 44" wide are available on the Epson printer. To request a print, please download the editiable PDF form below, fill it out with all requested information, print it out and give it to Michael Reinmiller.
Prints not included as part of you lab fee will need to be paid for by the foot. Payments are by NCard only.
You are welcome to bring in you own paper to use. Non-inkjet papers must first be approved and require proof that they will not damage the printer.
Download the Print Request PDF here.